WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information supplied is not intended to constitute accounting, tax, investment, legal or other professional advice or services.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade-marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator- are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa and the Pension Funds Act.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However we will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We are committed to ensuring the security and integrity of your information. We have adopted reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the personal information you provide to us online. These procedures protect the information against unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse, and alteration or destruction. They also help ensure the information is accurate and used properly.